At Concreate, we are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting Personal Information about you at all times.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any Personal Information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us through our websites (including through concreate.net and other Internet sites and/or mobile apps and/or social media sites, which we will refer to collectively as “platforms”)
Generally speaking, our Policy outlines:
- How we collect your Personal Information
- How we use and protect your Personal Information
- When and with whom we disclose your Personal Information
As you review our policy, keep in mind that it applies to all Concreate brands, products and services.
Information we collect:
- Non Personal Information – We also may collect non personal Information that does not reveal your specific identity such as username, user ID, occupation, language, location, age, information about your computer (hardware and software), platform, media, mobile device, including unique device IDs or other device identifiers, incident data, referrer URL, Internet Protocol (IP) address, feature usage etc.
How Information is Collected
- Directly from you – We do not collect any Personal Information about you through the Platforms unless you provide it. We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Information through the platforms when you participate in various occasions provided through the platforms, such as:
- Placing an order with us online, via phone, mail, email or fax, and/or completing your purchase or returns and/or when you request e-receipt;
- Fulfilling orders that you placed and delivering packages;
- Sending you certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Sending you SMS (text message) notifications if you have indicated you would like to receive them;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the platforms, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint.
- Automatically – We collect information automatically as you navigate through the site. Generally, our systems do not support “Do Not Track” capabilities (which allow you to tell a platform not to track you). However, as with many other sites, our platforms may use “cookies” or other technologies to recognize new or past customers, to store your password if you are registered on our site, to help us deliver content specific to your interests, to process your reservations or requests, and/or to analyze your visiting patterns, as described below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO BLOCK COOKIES, CERTAIN FEATURES ON OUR PLATFORMS MAY NOT WORK.
The tracking tools we might use are as follows:
- Flash Cookies – otherwise known as locally shared objects (LSOs). Certain features of our platforms may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our platforms. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons – (also called transparent GIFs, clear GIF, single-pixel (1×1), web bugs, pixels, or action tags) Pages of our platforms and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an e-mail, and for other related platforms statistics like recording the popularity of certain platform content and verifying system and server integrity.
- Third Party Information – We may obtain information about you from third parties such as: marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
What we do with the information we collect
We may use the information that we collect for general purposes such as:
- For the purposes for which you approached us and to respond to your inquiries;
- To conduct business with you (including obtaining and disclosing credit and billing information) Please note that once you place an order with us online we use third party payment and transaction services to facilitate your transactions and process your orders. In such cases, we will share your Personal Information (credit and billing information) with the third party payment services solely for the purpose of completing the transaction or processing your order;
- To send you alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other media or networks;
- To administer promotional offers or other promotional events;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To better understand your needs and provide you with better products and services.
Opt-Out Emails – We may send you commercial emails on behalf of ourselves. Each such e-mail communication includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to opt-out of receiving further communications of that type.
How do we protect your information?
We take steps in accordance with good industry practice to protect the Personal Information we collect from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
The ways we do this include:
- Using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- Limiting physical access to our premises;
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- Ensuring that we and our Business Partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal Information secure; and
- Where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information
Disclosing Personal Information
We will NOT transfer, share, disclose, sell, rent, distribute, trade or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your consent to do so for the purpose of providing a service to you.
We may also reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information in the following occurrences:
- As required by law or regulation such as to comply with fraud prevention, a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings or similar legal process and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our platforms.
- When we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- If we (or a part of us) go through a business transition, such as sale, a merger, acquisition by another company.
Except as described above, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
Protecting the privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use Personal Information about users who are under the age of 13 and no part of our services or products are directed to children under the age of 13. If you are 13 years of age, then please do not use our platforms at any time or in any manner. If we learn that Personal Information of children under the age of 13 have been collected, then we will promptly delete such information and will take steps to deactivate the account.
The security of Personal Information is of the utmost importance to us. We only transmit Personal Information (such as credit cards or login credentials), using secure socket layer technology (SSL) to help prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of that information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as a result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate applicable law or relevant web policies).
Your Ability to Access, Update or Remove Your Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or change any of your Personal Information which we hold please email us at email@example.com . You may also request the removal or correction of your Personal Information held by us by sending an email to the same address. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. However, please note the we may retain some Personal Information to the extent required to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, respect your opt-out preferences, and comply with legal requirements as permitted by law.
Special Notice to California Residents
Under California Law SB 27 (“Shine the Light”), California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of Personal Information shared. If you are a California resident and wish to make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line, and provide us with your name, address and email address. We will respond to you within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com or by postal mail at:
1730 E Holly Ave Ste 728
El Segundo, CA 90245,
Revised September 21, 2016